Monday, December 15, 2008

So the wedding is in 17 days! If it were 17 days from now right now we'd be in the temple right now! I'm getting so excited! We're hoping to get our announcements in the mail today or tomorrow and then frantically print the addresses on them and get them in the mail.

We find out today if Andrea has mono or not. Let's all cross our finger that it isn't, because I don't think we could hold out for multiple months.

In other news I'm going to the dentist today to get the little chip on my front tooth ground down. I've been meaning to do it for a long time... funny how you're more motivated to do things like that when you're almost off of your parents insurance.

I think I'm going to find a countdown little thinger to put on the blog so you can all see the time tick away

I'm also not grateful for people that add stress to an already stressful situation.

1 comment: