Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fantastico!



So, I've been waiting on a good RAM deal for quite some time now and just the other day I found it... two 4GB sticks of ram for my lappy toppy. I Installed them on Saturday and was really upset because after installing it I booted up and it kept giving me this screen.





I was all bummed out and worried that I had bought some crummy ram but I decided I was going to troubleshoot the problem the next day (when I wasn't so frustrated that it wasn't working) So today I cracked the laptop open again and tried plan #1, take it out and put it back in. To mix things up a bit I swapped the location of the two sticks. I turned it around, fired it up... and no error! I've been running it all day and no error. Just some really really fast loading stuff.

8GB of RAM... you're so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment