Saturday, March 23, 2013

Baby coming

I'm trying my first blog post on my phone. I woke up this morning and found out that my sister-in-law Julia had gone to the hospital because her water broke. They were down visiting for a baby shower and I guess the little one decided he wanted to be born. Jon and I are now watching Lexi, Lily, and Kyle. My mom went up to the Rootstech geneology conference for a little bit and my dad needed to go to the cabin for a bit, so he took Danny with him. This has given Lexi and Lily a chance to bond with Kyle. I think they are going to like having a new brother. 



We took rides around the house in the strollers for a little bit to help entertain the girls. 

Cousin bonding. Kyle has been super happy today; I think he is excited for his new cousin to be born. 

This weekend is turning out different than I expected, but it has been exciting. I can't wait to see what my new little nephew will look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment