Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Absent mindedness IS a symptom of pregnancy

I have done some pretty stupid things since being pregnant and I am going to blame them on the fact that I am pregnant. I will give some examples of my absent mindedness.



The other morning as I was getting dressed I couldn't find the bra that I was sure I had pulled out to wear, so I grabbed another one. I realized as I was putting on this bra that I was already wearing the bra that I could not find before. Wow. I felt really smart trying to put on 2 bras.



Jon and I went to the hospital to visit my cousin Ashley who had just had a baby. As we were visiting I asked her if her mom was here already. She then reminded me that her mom was there when I came in and I had even given her a hug when she left. I then remembered that, but when I asked I didn't even realize I had seen her.

I'm sure there are other things that I have done like these, but I have already forgotten them.

No comments:

Post a Comment