Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yippee!

Danny slept through the night last night! It was pretty fabulous. I still woke up a few times, but went back to sleep quickly when I realized he was still sleeping. I am hoping that he will make a habit of this night time sleeping thing.

I thought I would include some of the videos Jon has taken of Danny in this post because they are very cute. It is nice because Jon will take a video of Danny and then email it to me so I can watch it at work during my lunch break.





We find out soon if Jon won the iPad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun to watch him yesterday! Thanks for letting me! You are one lucky momma-my babies didn't sleep through the night until they were 6 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you won that Ipad Jon because I remember you said if you ever win 2 Ipads, you would give me the 2nd one. I'm one step closer after you win this one...
    I won't forget :)

    ReplyDelete