Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Silly Baby

Danny would not eat the green beans I tried giving him at first, but he liked the sweet potatoes. 

He liked licking them off his hands and then rubbing them on his head. 

There is only one thing that can be done with a silly sweet potato covered baby...

In to the tub! 

He liked splashing and playing with the water while getting cleaned off. 

The floor was pretty soaked by the time he was done splashing. 

All clean! You can see some of his teeth here; He has two on bottom and three on top with another one on top and one on bottom that are almost breaking through. 

Happy baby. Clean baby. Happy mommy. 

Its been a while since I wrote on my blog. Things are going good. Life is still very busy with family, work , and young women's taking up pretty much all my time. We are very blessed and I am grateful for that. Danny is still a little sweetie and has been pulling himself up and walking along the furniture for about a month, so it is only a matter of time before he actually starts walking. I guess when he starts walking that begins a whole new phase of life- the toddler phase. I have been enjoying the baby phase a lot and being a mom to our precious baby has been a wonderful experience. I kind of don't want him to grow up, but I do at the same time. Life is crazy. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment