Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's official

Kyle is a mobile baby. I think it is time to retire that bouncy seat. Luckily he hasn't mastered the crawling skill so he isn't fast but he can scoot around good enough to get to something he wants to chew on.

Today was Cody Westover's baby blessing. It was nice to see the Westover's and be there for that but Danny was being super tantrummy so that was stressful. I think that it didn't help that I am sore and tired from running the Bryce Canyon Half Marathon yesterday. 

The half marathon went well. Especially considering I didn't really do anything in the way of training. I think it was really motivating to have Jennifer to run with most if the way. I lost her around mile 7 when i took a potty stop. I finished with a time of about 2 hours 23 minutes from my timing, but we'll see what the official results are. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Jon's sisters Jennifer and Melinda and Jennifer's friend Leann at the race. I don't know if I want to do another race without training again. Hopefully next time I decide to do one of those I have more discipline and actually prepare. 

Now I am going to go to sleep because it has been a long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment