Friday, May 13, 2011

That was dumb

So I just did a super stupid thing. I was going to mow the lawn and the mower wasn't starting so I checked the gas and it looked a little low so I grabbed the gas can and pointed the nozzle into the tank then pressed the button to let the gas flow. This may not sound so stupid right now, but I did not mention that the gas can was warm and full of expanded gas fumes. When I pushed the button a gust of gas fumes went into the tank and blew a whole bunch of gas up into my face and all over me. I got gas in my eyes and ran inside to rinse them out. I don't think I caused any permanent damage and the gas smell hopefully should wash off easy. Dumb. Jon is now going to fill up the gas can and he is going to mow the lawn.

In more positive news, the garden is doing well and Danny is as cute as ever. I'll probably try to put up some more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment