Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

This is my first mothers day as a mother. It has been pretty good so far. Jon made me some breakfast in bed and gave me a new lens for our camera. It is a cannon 50 mm lens and I love it! I did a little photo shoot with it to test it out. These are some of my favorites.

(Danny looks scared in this picture and it makes me want to laugh. He is so expressive.)







My garden is starting to grow and I am very excited. The onions are growing like crazy. The peas, spinach, and lettuce are starting the come up. And the tomatoes are doing excellent in the wall-of-waters; I think we will probably take them off soon because maybe it will finally stop snowing.




Also we are now in a new ward and it starts at 11:00 and that is so so so so so much better than 8:30.

Happy mothers day to my mother and mother-in-law. You guys did a wonderful job of raising Jonathan and I and you are both doing an excellent job as grandmas. I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment