Wednesday, July 11, 2012

1st OB appointment and all is well

I had my first OBGYN appointment today and everything sounds good. The doctor was a little worried because I haven't been as nauseaous as I was the first time around. I have felt pretty crappy but I haven't actually thrown up yet and most of the time I have just felt yucky rather than feeling like puking. Anyway the doctor got out the doppler ultrasound machine and with his disclaimer that you usually can't hear a heartbeat this early stuck it on my stomach. He found a good heart beat really quick and said that was really good because that means we have a viable baby in there. I still feel pretty crappy and irritable, but I am happy to know that I really am pregnant and I'm not just feeling fat and cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment