Wednesday, July 11, 2012

bleh

I probably wont publish this until a little while later because most people don't know I'm pregnant, but I feel gross. I'm like 6 and a half weeks pregnant and the nausea part is really starting to hit me today. It started right around 6 weeks and it seems like it is getting worse. Today has been just a rough day so far. I haven't actually thrown up which I guess is good, but feeling like it almost all the time is not pleasant. So about how today is bad. I have started in with the pregnancy road rage again. Today I was running late dropping off Danny to Karen (who I am very grateful for because she is doing this for us). This wouldn't have been an issue normally but she had to go pick up Melinda's kids and I was all stressed that she was going to make Melinda late because I was late. So I was all stressed and then when I was getting on the freeway and the person in the lane that I needed to merge into because my lane was ending decided to speed up so I slowed down and then they slowed down I just lost it and yelled at them and then cried. I'm just glad I had already dropped off Danny because I don't want him repeating what I said.

Ok I think I feel a little better now that I vented a little bit. I guess it is good that I am having symptoms because that probably means the baby is doing good. So as an FYI I'm due 1/3/13, but I am really hoping that I have the baby before the end of the year so I don't have to pay my deductible twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment